Agriculture | Beauty & Fashion | Entertainment | Environmental & PA | Financial & IR | Food & Beverage | Healthcare | Home Furnishings | Professional Svcs. | Sports | Technology | Travel & Economic Dev.
6. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $802,608
3. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $4,200,000
11. AMP3 Public Relations, New York, NY -- $429,251
12. Beehive Strategic Communication, St. Paul, MN -- $368,977
14. BLAZE, Santa Monica, CA -- $330,000
5. Coyne, Parsippany, NJ -- $2,000,000
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $23,275,000
8. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $545,000
27. Fish Consulting, Hollywood, FL -- $46,000
2. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $4,665,278
7. Hunter PR, New York, NY -- $750,000
20. IW Group, Inc., West Hollywood, CA -- $130,000
10. J Public Relations, New York, NY -- $441,248
23. Lovell Communications, Nashville, TN -- $70,460
15. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $294,905
9. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $462,000
19. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $145,950
18. PAN Communications, Boston, MA -- $156,058
17. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $187,859
26. Pierpont Communications, Houston, TX -- $46,250
13. Quinn, New York, NY -- $368,200
21. Rosica Communications, Paramus, NJ -- $94,908
29. Schneider Associates, Boston, MA -- $15,000
16. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $227,000
25. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $56,500
28. The Buzz Agency, Delray Beach, FL -- $18,000
24. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $70,000
22. Trevelino/Keller, Atlanta, GA -- $75,000
4. Turner, a Fahlgren Mortine company, New York, NY -- $3,295,494
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2017 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!