6. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $1,500,974
31. AMP3 Public Relations, New York, NY -- $33,163
22. CooperKatz & Co., New York, NY -- $147,726
11. Coyne PR, Parsippany, NJ -- $739,612
26. Didit Communications, LLC, New York, NY -- $87,947
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $23,147,670
2. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $7,474,000
13. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $702,000
8. Hunter PR, New York, NY -- $1,000,000
21. Intrepid Agency, Salt Lake City, UT -- $169,559
10. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $847,649
19. Landis Communications, San Francisco, CA -- $200,000
34. LEVICK, Washington, DC -- $11,163
35. Lovell Communications, Nashville, TN -- $8,000
28. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $36,047
29. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $35,324
17. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $280,036
33. Notability Partners LLC, Austin, TX -- $13,184
15. PadillaCRT, Minneapolis, MN -- $566,084
9. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $872,675
14. Public Communications Inc., Chicago, IL -- $692,489
12. Rasky Partners, Inc., Boston, MA -- $734,007
16. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $324,650
7. Regan Communications Group, Boston, MA -- $1,325,400
24. Rock Orange, Miami, FL -- $102,021
27. Sachs Media Group, Tallahassee, FL -- $60,000
30. Schneider Associates, Boston, MA -- $33,300
18. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $224,924
32. Standing Partnership, St. Louis, MO -- $25,993
20. Status Labs, Austin, TX -- $196,211
3. Taylor, New York, NY -- $3,540,000
25. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $100,723
4. W2O Group, San Francisco, CA -- $1,900,000
23. WE, Bellevue, WA -- $143,000
5. Zeno Group, New York, NY -- $1,540,860
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!