5. APCO Worldwide, Washington, DC -- $1,588,600
14. BLAZE, Santa Monica, CA -- $176,859
29. Butin Integrated Communications, St. Simons Island, GA -- $26,250
15. CooperKatz & Co., New York, NY -- $173,922
4. Coyne PR, Parsippany, NJ -- $1,978,945
12. Crosswind Media & Public Relations, Austin, TX -- $380,000
25. Didit Communications, LLC, New York, NY -- $49,368
3. Edelman, New York, NY -- $2,760,447
30. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $22,000
2. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $6,176,664
24. Hodges Partnership, The, Richmond, VA -- $61,000
9. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $522,414
10. Konnect Public Relations, Los Angeles, CA -- $482,209
11. LEVICK, Washington, DC -- $427,591
28. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $30,500
17. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $145,384
27. PadillaCRT, Minneapolis, MN -- $32,401
31. Perry Communications Group, Sacramento, CA -- $9,000
21. Power Group, The, Dallas, TX -- $72,152
23. Public Communications Inc., Chicago, IL -- $64,152
8. Racepoint Global, Boston, MA -- $573,886
19. Rasky Partners, Inc., Boston, MA -- $97,905
16. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $150,000
7. Regan Communications Group, Boston, MA -- $1,274,000
6. Ruder Finn, New York, NY -- $1,500,000
22. Sachs Media Group, Tallahassee, FL -- $69,356
13. Status Labs, Austin, TX -- $277,965
1. Taylor, New York, NY -- $10,600,000
20. Trevelino/Keller, Atlanta, GA -- $75,000
18. WE, Bellevue, WA -- $141,000
26. Zeno Group, New York, NY -- $38,347
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!