Greenough Brand Storytellers
1 Brook St., Watertown, MA 02472
Focus: healthcare; healthcare IT; enterprise technology; mission-based; professional services.
Employees: 30. Founded: 1999.
Agency Statement: Founded in 1999, Greenough drives awareness, affinity and action through inspired brand storytelling.
Everything we do at Greenough is firmly grounded in our values:
- Clients first
- Goal-focused innovation and creativity
- Straightforward and truthful communication
- Mutual respect and support, both professional and personal
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring
- Continuous improvement
- Commitment to community and charitable causes
Our national roster of clients range from the Fortune 500 to closely held start-ups that give us high marks in client sat with +100 Net Promoter Score among other accolades.
Phil Greenough, founder & CEO; Jamie Parker, chief mission officer; Scott Bauman, gen. mgr.
National roster of clients includes:
American Student Assistance
Boston Medical Center Healthnet
Carewell Urgent Care
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Yale Peabody Museum