PR Society of America and Reputation Economy Advisors are offering an eight-week certificate program designed to strengthen the credentials and credibility of management-level communicators.
Reputation Economy Advisors, New York, and PRSA will launch the live, on-line series May 10 to run through June 28, 2017.
The program is a “comprehensive series of online modules featuring insights from leading experts in reputation management.” It is designed to be "an introduction to the fundamentals, perspectives and standards comprising best practices for effective reputation management integration and fostering greater accountability.”
Each module “provides recipients with the opportunity to glean from and interact with renowned industry leaders in a live, interactive session that offers real world examples of how to lead reputation management efforts within an organization.
Top executives of Repecon are Andrew Johndrow, co-founder and CEO; Loren-Christopher Schneid, co-founder and president, and Joan Walker, special adviser.
Johndrow said, “We find ourselves at a critical point in time whereby CEOs and boards are looking to their communications team to help them navigate and succeed in today’s Reputation Economy. It is incumbent on today’s communicators to meet the rising expectations of senior management for reputation management as a competitive advantage.”
Joseph Truncale, CEO of PRSA, said the Society “is pleased to partner with Reputation Management Advisors to offer an innovative, online curriculum focused on enhancing reputation management across the communications profession."
“Our goal is to increase the acumen, skill set and scope of communications practitioners through advanced instruction in the realm of business strategy and corporate governance while helping to elevate their respective roles as the go-to experts within their organizations," said Truncale.
Course Modules Listed
- Your Reputation Champion’s Path: (Anthony Johndrow, CEO, Reputation Economy Advisors & Laura Kane, Chief Communications Officer, PRSA)
- KPIs and Collaboration, the Reputation Journey: (Leigh Horner, Vice President, Corporate Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility, Hershey)
- Measurement Discipline—Solve the Reputation Value Equation: prove it – using analytics to quantify impact of Communications efforts (Billy Mann, Partner, Quadrant Strategies)
- CSR and Reputation – Establishing a Vision: (Pamela Gill Alabaster, SVP Corporate Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility, Revlon Inc.)
- Reputation and the CEO: (Leslie Gaines-Ross, Chief Reputation Strategist, Weber Shandwick)
- Digital Reputation: (Jim Issokson, Senior Vice President/Group Head, North American Communications, MasterCard)
- Corporate Diplomacy and Executive Leadership: (Mike Fernandez, CEO, Burson-Marsteller USA)
- Reputation and the Communicator’s Career: (Lisa Ryan, SVP, Heyman Associates)
For more information regarding registration and individual and group pricing, please Jason Barnhart at Jason.email@example.com or go to the PRSA website.
Cost is $1,295 for members reserving by March 31. Price after that is $1,495. Non-member rate is $1,795. There will be eight sessions each Wednesday from 3-4 p.m. EDT starting May 10.
Who should enroll in this certificate program:
- Manager and senior-level PR and Communication Professionals
- Professionals who counsel their CEO/leadership
- Strategic thinkers in communication roles
- Professionals who are responsible for corporate reputation and/or sustainability
- Any professional responsible for managing a corporate brand/culture
- Leaders charged with managing cross-stakeholder initiatives across an enterprise
- Professionals responsible for digital communications