SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Jan. 22-24, Strategic Internal Communications Conference. Discover actionable tools and breakthrough strategies to help you forge stronger employee engagement and drive culture change. Created in association with IABC San Francisco, attend this conference and be inspired by over 20 real-world case-studies from leading organizations including; Facebook, Visa, Thomson Reuters, Cisco Systems, Scripps Health, IBM, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Esurance, Salesforce, and More!
Register online or call toll-free (888) 362-7400. Sign-up bye Dec. 6th to receive $400 off regular pricing – Mention code “ODwyers” to receive an additional $200 off.
Thu., Feb. 6, 11:00-4:00 p.m., The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council's (ACT-IAC) Institute for Innovation will launch a creative, new all-day recognition program for government and industry. The objective of Igniting Innovation 2014 Showcase and Awards is to recognize IT innovations throughout government including hardware, software, services and solutions.
In addition to accepting a wide variety of nominations, the Igniting Innovation 2014 Showcase and Awards program stands out among other industry awards in several key ways:
- Combines an IT innovation solution showcase with an award program delivering a collaborative educational forum for all participants;
- Uses a unique judging process that integrates public social media voting and the live Showcase;
- Charges no fees for nominations, attendance, or exhibition;
- Enables two representatives from each award winner (Igniting Innovation Award and Dynamite Awards) to attend an exclusive luncheon/reception with leaders in government and industry to discuss leveraging IT innovation across government.
Call for Nominations are now open with a submission deadline of November 15, 2013. Nominations are open to all and free to submit.
For event registration or to submit an innovation nomination and for more information on the selection process, go to: http://www.actgov.org/events/ignitinginnovation/Pages/default.aspx
Ronald Reagan Building
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20004
Sara DeCarlo, ACT-IAC Institute for Innovation
Feb. 26-27, MarcusEvans, Strategic Recruiting and Employer Branding Canada 2014. Two day meeting in which twenty leading experts will provide insights on enhancing the employer brand to attract passive, mid-career talent and instilling a strategic recruitment practice that realizes the push and pull effect recruitment has on the bigger picture of the organization’s growth.
- Utilize employee talent acquisition champions and success stories in the delivery of the Employee Value Propositions to diverse talent pools
- Design a positive candidate experience across all recruitment touchpoints that promulgate the Employee Value Proposition
- Articulate an Employee Value Proposition and Employer Brand that resonates with Top Talent across diverse digital channels
- Define collaboration strategies to link workforce planning and strategic recruitment practices
- Quantify quality of hire reporting to measure success of the talent acquisition practice while identifying qualified talent pools
Tyler Kelch, Media & PR Coordinator
Mar 25-26, ExL's 4th Healthcare PR & Communications Summit.
Join your pan-European colleagues from across the healthcare industry (pharma, medical device, biorpharm, PR/communications/marketing agencies, content development and distribution vendors, etc.) at this high-level, interactive discussion forum to share ideas, trends, case studies and changes to the regulatory, economic and digital landscape, focusing on how they affect the evolving role of the communications professional.
Hilton London Kensington Hotel
Register online or call 212/400-6240. Sign up before Feb. 7, 2014 to take advantage of our early bird discounted rates. Mention priority code "C475OD" when signing up!