Idea Grove

Alphabetical Index | Geographical Index | Specialty Index

Idea Grove Ranked PR firm

Idea Grove

16000 Dallas Pkwy., #200, Dallas, TX 75248


[email protected]

Employees: 28. Founded: 2005.

Agency Statement:

Idea Grove is a unified PR and marketing agency that helps technology and e-commerce companies "Grow With TRUST" turning skeptical prospects into true believers at a time when brand credibility is at a premium. Our trust-centered approach to brand strategy, public relations, web design, content marketing and HubSpot consulting creates durable brands that can succeed across economic cycles and during periods of rapid change.

Our "Grow With TRUST" offering incorporates the acronym TRUST, representing our core solutions for clients, including:

T - Third-Party Validation. People want to hear what other people say about you, not what you say about yourself. This includes the news media, influencers, analysts, experts and -- most importantly -- your customers. Idea Grove can help you acquire third-party validation from each of these sources, and then feature it prominently across all your marketing touchpoints.

R - Reputation Management. It's critical to listen and respond to what customers, employees and others are saying about you on social media, including sites such as Glassdoor and product review sites. You must identify issues and correct errors quickly or your reputation will precede you with prospects -- and not in a good way. Idea Grove can help.

U - User Experience. From your design, navigation and site speed to your website copy and trust badges, how visitors view your website has a lot to do with whether or not they will want to do business with you. Don't skimp on their experience. Idea Grove conceives the websites we create as comfortable, inviting homes that will make buyers want to explore and stick around a while.

S - Search Presence. When people search for your brand on Google, think of the first page of results they see as your second homepage. Are your Google listings up to snuff? What other websites come up when visitors search for you? On average, only 30 percent of your branded search queries end up in a visitor landing on your website. We'll help you with the other 70 percent -- as well as your overall search presence.

T - Thought Leadership. Sharing interesting and helpful information with those who come across your brand online is one of the best ways to build trust. It shows you have more to offer the world than a widget to sell. For top of the funnel audiences, the key is to talk about your ideas more and your product less -- and Idea Grove loves to make our clients look smart.

Agency Video: Liz Cies and Jarrett Rush discuss the importance of original data to B2B technology PR.

Agency Leadership: Scott Baradell, founder & CEO; John Lacy, pres. & COO; Liz Cies, VP, PR; Katie Long, VP, acct. service; David Reiter, VP, client dev. & partnerships; Megan Chesteron, sr. dir., creative & mktg. svcs.; Jarrett Rush, dir., content mktg.; Brittany McLaughlin, acct. dir.

Clients Include:

Amazon Alexa
Amazon Web Services
daVinci Payments
o9 Solutions
Red Points
Stanford Graduate School of Business

Idea Grove in the news with O'Dwyer's:

Bring These 10 Questions to Your Next PR Job Interview

Wed., Aug. 25, 2021

...hear back from you? Good luck, and happy interviewing! *** Scott Baradell is founder and CEO of Idea Grove , a unified PR and marketing agency for B2B and technology clients. He is editor...

When to 'Trust the Process' and When Not To

Tue., Jul. 20, 2021

... Scott Baradell You've probably heard the expression "Trust the Process." We use it at Idea Grove , in fact, when we talk with clients about our IDEA (ideate, develop, execute and...

 Printer Friendly