O'Dwyer's May '22 PR Firm Rankings Magazine
Implications of PR Training and Working From Home
By Henry Feintuch
I can guarantee one topic that’s come up at your senior staff meeting, your family dinner table and that recent social event you attended. It’s “working from home” and what part it will play in our lives over the next five-to-10 years.
More articles from our annual PR firm rankings issue:
• Creating a Sustainable Agency -- Paul Furiga, WordWrite
• Times Are Changing. So Should Your Agency's Culture. -- Peter V. Stanton, Stanton Communications, Inc.
• PR's Best-Kept Secret: Agency Owner Wealth -- Art Stevens, The Stevens Group
• Managing Search Results is Easier Than You Think -- Larry Moskowitz, Lightbox Search
• See You Later, Annual Planning, Nice Knowing You -- Tina Charpentier, Padilla
• Why DEI Should Live Within Your Brand Narrative -- Brandon Thomas, PAN Communications
• Effective Ways to Prepare for a Cyberattack -- David Duncan, Anchin / Redpoint
• Good PR Starts at Home -- Curtis Sparrer, Bospar