PR firm rankings by '16 net fees with separate charts for 12 public relations specialties such as healthcare PR, tech PR and travel PR. Look up top PR firms in key cities like New York, Chicago and Los Angeles.
Top 10 PR firms for 2017:
1. Edelman, New York - $874.9M
2. W2O Group, San Fran. - $122.7M
3. APCO Worldwide, D.C. - $120.6M
4. Finn Partners, New York - $76.7M
5. ICR, Connecticut - $55.6M
6. Padilla, Minneapolis - $42.4M
7. Prosek Partners, New York- $31.2M
8. Racepoint Global, Boston - $29M
9. Coyne, New Jersey - $27.3M
10. Fahlgren Mortine, Ohio - $24.4M
Top PR Firms & Agencies - See Full Rankings
Jul. '17 Travel & Tourism PR Magazine
O'Dwyer's PR magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros.
Advertise With O'Dwyer's
2017 Editorial Calendar:
Jan., PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
Feb., Environmental PR & Public Affairs
Mar., Food & Beverage PR
Apr., Broadcast & Social Media PR
May, PR Firm Rankings
Jun., Multicultural/Diversity & Int'l PR
Jul., Travel & Tourism PR
Aug., Financial PR/IR & Prof. Svcs. PR
Sep., Beauty/Fashion & Lifestyle PR
Oct., Healthcare & Medical PR
Nov., Technology PR
Dec., Entertainment & Sports PR
Each month a different area of PR is examined and firms with strengths in the focus area are profiled.
Submit Profile for O'Dwyer's PR Magazine