Agriculture | Beauty & Fashion | Entertainment | Environmental & PA | Financial & IR | Food & Beverage | Healthcare | Home Furnishings | Professional Svcs. | Sports | Technology | Travel & Economic Dev.
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $54,786,000
2. G&S Business Communications, New York, NY -- $4,719,579
3. L.C. Williams & Associates, Chicago, IL -- $3,426,959
4. Zimmerman Agency, Tallahassee, FL -- $3,200,000
5. Hunter PR, New York, NY -- $2,700,000
6. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $1,980,000
7. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $1,605,217
8. Pierpont Communications, Houston, TX -- $1,389,246
9. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $1,000,000
10. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $955,290
11. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $597,012
12. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $371,160
13. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $325,000
14. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $314,544
15. Lou Hammond Group, New York, NY -- $288,434
16. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $209,000
17. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $170,607
18. Konnect Public Relations, Los Angeles, CA -- $168,555
19. Beehive Strategic Communication, St. Paul, MN -- $134,646
20. Landis Communications, San Francisco, CA -- $125,000
21. Trevelino/Keller, Atlanta, GA -- $100,000
22. Rosica Communications, Paramus, NJ -- $71,250
23. The Buzz Agency, Delray Beach, FL -- $50,292
24. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $48,000
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2017 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!