1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $18,039,765
2. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $4,776,113
3. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $4,000,000
4. Gold PR, Corona, CA -- $4,000,000
5. Ruder Finn, New York, NY -- $3,900,000
6. Turner, a Fahlgren Mortine company, New York, NY -- $2,453,402
7. Coyne PR, Parsippany, NJ -- $1,764,259
8. Zeno Group, New York, NY -- $1,508,733
9. Status Labs, Austin, TX -- $1,341,096
10. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $1,029,658
11. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $750,487
12. WE, Bellevue, WA -- $696,000
13. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $597,000
14. BLAZE, Santa Monica, CA -- $530,577
15. Beehive Strategic Communication, St. Paul, MN -- $451,597
16. Inkhouse Media + Marketing, Waltham, MA -- $451,089
17. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $355,823
18. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $337,614
19. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $323,760
20. LEVICK, Washington, DC -- $308,773
21. PAN Communications, Boston, MA -- $263,236
22. Quinn, New York, NY -- $261,661
23. AMP3 Public Relations, New York, NY -- $204,835
24. J Public Relations, New York, NY -- $181,310
25. Rosica Communications, Paramus, NJ -- $178,042
26. PadillaCRT, Minneapolis, MN -- $73,647
27. Lovell Communications, Nashville, TN -- $60,000
28. Trevelino/Keller, Atlanta, GA -- $55,000
29. Rock Orange, Miami, FL -- $44,467
30. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $39,500
31. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $30,219
32. Didit Communications, LLC, New York, NY -- $20,091
33. Power Group, The, Dallas, TX -- $19,994
34. Sachs Media Group, Tallahassee, FL -- $7,500
35. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $3,920
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!