1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $23,275,000
2. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $4,665,278
3. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $4,200,000
4. Turner, a Fahlgren Mortine company, New York, NY -- $3,295,494
5. Gold PR, Corona, CA -- $3,000,000
6. Coyne, Parsippany, NJ -- $2,000,000
7. LaunchSquad, San Francisco, CA -- $1,250,000
8. 360PR+, Boston, MA -- $802,608
9. Hunter PR, New York, NY -- $750,000
10. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $545,000
11. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $462,000
12. J Public Relations, New York, NY -- $441,248
13. AMP3 Public Relations, New York, NY -- $429,251
14. Beehive Strategic Communication, St. Paul, MN -- $368,977
15. Quinn, New York, NY -- $368,200
16. Havas Formula, New York, NY -- $360,277
17. BLAZE, Santa Monica, CA -- $330,000
18. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $294,905
19. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $227,000
20. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $187,859
21. PAN Communications, Boston, MA -- $156,058
22. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $145,950
23. IW Group, Inc., West Hollywood, CA -- $130,000
24. BoardroomPR, Ft. Lauderdale, FL -- $100,000
25. Rosica Communications, Paramus, NJ -- $94,908
26. Trevelino/Keller, Atlanta, GA -- $75,000
27. Lovell Communications, Nashville, TN -- $70,460
28. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $70,000
29. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $56,500
30. Pierpont Communications, Houston, TX -- $46,250
31. Fish Consulting, Hollywood, FL -- $46,000
32. The Buzz Agency, Delray Beach, FL -- $18,000
33. Schneider Associates, Boston, MA -- $15,000
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2018 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!