Agriculture | Beauty & Fashion | Entertainment | Environmental & PA | Financial & IR | Food & Beverage | Healthcare | Home Furnishings | Professional Svcs. | Sports | Technology | Travel & Economic Dev.
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $37,352,000
2. Zimmerman Agency, Tallahassee, FL -- $11,300,000
3. APCO Worldwide, Washington, DC -- $11,209,200
4. Development Counsellors Int'l (DCI), New York, NY -- $10,023,512
5. Turner, a Fahlgren Mortine company, New York, NY -- $7,752,258
6. Lou Hammond Group, New York, NY -- $6,922,405
7. J Public Relations, New York, NY -- $6,877,459
8. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $5,356,000
9. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $4,640,585
10. Hawkins Int'l Public Relations, New York, NY -- $4,566,288
11. Quinn, New York, NY -- $4,036,563
12. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $3,508,293
13. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $3,297,688
14. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $2,400,000
15. Intrepid Agency, Salt Lake City, UT -- $2,016,785
16. Coyne, Parsippany, NJ -- $2,000,000
17. Sachs Media Group, Tallahassee, FL -- $1,683,552
18. Hemsworth Communications, Ft. Lauderdale, FL -- $1,047,000
19. Red Sky PR, Boise, ID -- $952,152
20. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $915,695
21. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $802,608
22. LANE, Portland, OR -- $700,334
23. North 6th Agency (N6A), New York, NY -- $563,879
24. Public Communications Inc., Chicago, IL -- $239,952
25. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $184,977
26. The Buzz Agency, Delray Beach, FL -- $143,892
27. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $141,000
28. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $129,828
29. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $70,000
30. Singer Associates, Inc., San Francisco, CA -- $66,451
31. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $63,000
32. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $53,375
33. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $15,195
34. IW Group, Inc., West Hollywood, CA -- $14,000
35. CooperKatz & Co., New York, NY -- $10,000
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2017 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!