Agriculture | Beauty & Fashion | Entertainment | Environmental & PA | Financial & IR | Food & Beverage | Healthcare | Home Furnishings | Professional Svcs. | Sports | Technology | Travel & Economic Dev.
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $24,885,000
2. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $7,792,000
3. Taylor, New York, NY -- $4,809,000
4. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $1,690,636
5. 360 Public Relations, Boston, MA -- $1,043,391
6. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $954,550
7. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $807,541
8. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $647,700
9. Greenough, Boston, MA -- $585,151
10. Public Communications Inc., Chicago, IL -- $542,079
11. Singer Associates, Inc., San Francisco, CA -- $306,089
12. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $295,988
13. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $263,679
14. SPM Communications, Dallas, TX -- $216,349
15. Intrepid Agency, Salt Lake City, UT -- $169,559
16. IW Group, Inc., West Hollywood, CA -- $163,000
17. Schneider Associates, Boston, MA -- $158,500
18. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $140,000
19. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $137,000
20. North 6th Agency (N6A), New York, NY -- $130,126
21. Red Sky PR, Boise, ID -- $112,244
22. Rasky Partners, Inc., Boston, MA -- $107,610
23. WordWrite Communications LLC, Pittsburgh, PA -- $52,000
24. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $51,300
25. Hunter PR, New York, NY -- $50,000
26. AMP3 Public Relations, New York, NY -- $38,986
27. Power Group, The, Dallas, TX -- $35,350
28. Rosica Communications, Paramus, NJ -- $26,750
29. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $23,000
30. Bob Gold & Associates, Redondo Beach, CA -- $20,267
31. CooperKatz & Co., New York, NY -- $15,000
32. Standing Partnership, St. Louis, MO -- $5,418
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2017 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!