22. 360PR+, Boston, MA -- $802,608
15. 5W Public Relations, New York, NY -- $2,400,000
3. APCO Worldwide, Washington, DC -- $11,209,200
38. CooperKatz & Co., New York, NY -- $10,000
17. Coyne, Parsippany, NJ -- $2,000,000
4. Development Counsellors Int'l (DCI), New York, NY -- $10,023,512
1. Edelman, New York, NY -- $37,352,000
8. Finn Partners, New York, NY -- $5,356,000
9. French | West | Vaughan, Raleigh, NC -- $4,640,585
30. Havas Formula, New York, NY -- $132,000
10. Hawkins Int'l Public Relations, New York, NY -- $4,566,288
19. Hemsworth Communications, Ft. Lauderdale, FL -- $1,047,000
16. Intrepid Agency, Salt Lake City, UT -- $2,016,785
37. IW Group, Inc., West Hollywood, CA -- $14,000
7. J Public Relations, New York, NY -- $6,877,459
13. Jackson Spalding, Atlanta, GA -- $3,297,688
23. LANE, Portland, OR -- $700,334
26. LaunchSquad, San Francisco, CA -- $200,000
6. Lou Hammond Group, New York, NY -- $6,922,405
35. Maccabee, Minneapolis, MN -- $53,375
27. Marketing Maven Public Relations, Camarillo, CA -- $184,977
31. McNeely Pigott & Fox Public Relations, Nashville, TN -- $129,828
14. NJF, an MMGY Global company, New York, NY -- $3,077,847
24. North 6th Agency (N6A), New York, NY -- $563,879
29. O'Malley Hansen Communications, Chicago, IL -- $141,000
21. Padilla, Minneapolis, MN -- $915,695
36. Peppercomm, New York, NY -- $15,195
25. Public Communications Inc., Chicago, IL -- $239,952
11. Quinn, New York, NY -- $4,036,563
12. rbb Communications, Miami, FL -- $3,508,293
20. Red Sky PR, Boise, ID -- $952,152
18. Sachs Media Group, Tallahassee, FL -- $1,683,552
33. Singer Associates, Inc., San Francisco, CA -- $66,451
34. Stuntman PR, New York, NY -- $63,000
28. The Buzz Agency, Delray Beach, FL -- $143,892
32. TransMedia Group, Boca Raton, FL -- $70,000
5. Turner, a Fahlgren Mortine company, New York, NY -- $7,752,258
2. Zimmerman Agency, Tallahassee, FL -- $11,300,000
The firms ranked above have satisfied the O'Dwyer ranking rules – supporting fee and employee totals with income tax and W-3 forms and providing a current account list. O'Dwyer's rankings should be regarded as an expression of our judgment of a firm's standing within the industry, and are not warranted to comply with any specific objective standards.
O'Dwyer's magazine, now in its 31st year, is the #1 publication for PR and marketing communications pros. The magazine has been in full text on LexisNexis since 1989--the only PR magazine on LN.
Each month, a different area of PR is examined. Issues include practice-area specific feature stories as well as profiles of PR firms with strengths in the focus area of the month. The agency profiles constitute the ideal starting point for companies beginning their search for PR counsel. Areas examined include technology, healthcare, financial, travel and fashion to name a few. Consult our editorial calendar for more information.
The magazine focuses on the firms and individuals making news in PR as well as offering articles on industry trends. Our January issue contains our annual Buyer's Guide section, a de facto 60+ page directory devoted to the companies that supply the PR industry with products and services. For a comprehensive list of services such as media training, video production, celebrity talent, executive search, camera ready releases and much more, PR people refer to our Buyer's Guide.
2018 Editorial Calendar:
January, PR Buyer's Guide/Crisis Comms.
February, Environmental PR & Public Affairs
March, Food & Beverage
April, Broadcast Media Services
May, PR Firm Rankings
July, Travel & Tourism
August, Prof. Svcs. & Financial/Investor Rels.
September, Beauty & Fashion
October, Healthcare & Medical
December, Sports & Entertainment
Add your firm to our online database and let O'Dwyer's help you to expand your PR firm locally, nationally and globally.
O'Dwyer's is the only place you can look up a company (e.g., Microsoft, Nike, Starbucks) and determine its outside PR counsel.
Try it out!