O'Dwyer's Mar. '23 Food & Beverage PR Magazine
Bringing Everyone to the Table
By Candice Watkins Robinson
How inclusive communication principles can be used to address diet-related disease and encourage all Americans to make healthy food choices.
More articles featured in food & beverage PR issue:
• Making Science Messages Stick in a Crowded Landscape -- Allison Mikita, MS, VP & Dir., Global ExpertBench at FoodMinds; Jean Owen Curran, MS, RD, Dir., FoodMinds
• The Truth About Earned Media -- Stacy Bataille, Sr. VP, Coyne PR
• Building Followers Through Experiences -- Lacey Outten, Assoc. VP, Hemsworth Comms.
• From Field to Fork: Communicating Food Traceability -- Jennifer Becker, VP, G&S Bus. Comms.
• Rising Food Costs Dominate Consumer Concerns -- Heddy DeMaria, Chief Insights and Strategy Officer, HUNTER
• Sipping with the Sober Curious -- Kristen Ingraham, Sr. VP, Group Lead, Padilla